Infinite Possibilities, Infinite Solutions
Headquarter (HQ) established in Singapore
Representative Office set-up in Shanghai, China
Sales Office set-up in Bangkok, Thailand
Sales Office set-up in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Sales Office set-up in Shanghai, China Branch Office set-up in Shenzhen, China
IVC Paints & Coating (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Joint venture with IVC USA
Established compounding factory in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Sales Office set-up in Jakarta, Indonesia
Acquired capability into Medical field
- Sales Office set-up in Manila, Philippines
- Itochu becomes equity partner in OPS
- Joint venture with R&P (Pte.) Ltd., a subsidiary of EnGro Corporation Limited
- Sales Office set-up in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Omni-Plus System Pte Ltd take-over Itochu Corporation Manila in I-FTZ Trade Philippines, Inc with effect from 1 April 2018.
- Omni-Plus System Pte. Ltd.(OPS) has been awarded ISO 9001:2015 by our TÜV SÜD PSB Pte. Ltd on 29th Jan 2019.
- OPS is pleased to announce that it has acquired 100% ownership of an Indonesian company, PT Sentosa Kimia leading supplier of additives and speciality chemicals. This acquisition is effective 1st April 2019.
- OPS is pleased to announce that Itochu Plastics Pte. Ltd. had taken up all the New Share Issue on 28th March 2019.
- OPS is pleased to share that Dr Leong Yew Wei from the Institute of Materials Research and Engineering(IMRE), who was seconded to our Company, has been awarded the T-Up Excellence Award during SME Technology & Innovation Day 2019.
- Representative Office set-up in Hanoi, Vietnam
OPS has sales offices and logistic hubs in South East Asia and China.
Omni-Plus System Limited is committed to be a responsible corporate citizen focused on making differences while ensuring sustainability towards employee’s work environment, work management, code of ethics, environmental health and safety that comply with applicable laws and regulations. We embrace this as part of our business culture and undertake the responsibility of carrying out the following mandatory policies within our business operations, suppliers and subcontractors. We ensure that every unit adapt, support and apply it in their respective businesses. - Fair employment with disciplinary practices - Rights of freedom of association. - No forced labour & child labour. - Wage & hour compliance - Ethical business behavior - Provide safe working environmentDownloadable link here